Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holy Crow, Livers is 3!!!

January 2007:

January 2008:

January 2009:

January 2010:

I am officially the mother of a 3-year-old. I can't believe it, I really can't.

This would be way cooler if she weren't hitting her terrible twos a year late. The sassyness is going to kill me. P.S., when do kids start listening???

Normal parental frustrations aside, I am so happy to be her mom. Her smile lights up my life, and her voice is music for my soul. Every day that God has given me with her is truly a blessing, and I hope that I have the strength to forget the sometimes bad that she will throw me everyday to remember just how blessed I truly am to have her in my life.

Here's to three times infinity.

8 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter. Hope she has a great 3rd birthday.
Lindsay
x

Michelle said...

The terrible twos are a myth. It should be named the terrible threes!

Happy Birthday to your little sassy cutie pie.

Deb said...

lord have mercy... that child is such an angel!

and i hate to spoil the surprise, but they never start to listen. they may pretend they do for a few years, just to trick you into thinking things are getting easier, but it's all an act.

happy birthday, beautiful livers!

John Deere Mom said...

Aw, look how big she is getting! And when do they start listening? Cole is 6 and kinda, sorta, sometimes listens. :)

Hippie Family... said...

My heart flip flopped. I say baby before I read and thought #2!
Happy Birthday Livers!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday, Livers! I hope you have (had?) a great time on your special day.

I think the listening starts when they become Moms themselves and realize that their own mothers did know what they were talking about. I do find it funny that my girls listen to other people better than they do to me. Same goes for the other 2 in our carpool. They are so much better behaved for me than for their own mom. Hmm ....

Amanda-The Family News! said...

YAY!!! Happy Birthday Livers -

And yes I still can't believe Avery is 3 AND Lauren turns 2 the end of this month...AHHHHHH!!!!

tiarastantrums said...

you know what I think - 2's are easy - it is the threes that are tougher!!